Recently, I'm in bad impressed. Maybe about the delaying of car test. At least, I find out a way to decrease it. Riding on the road with my TAY8185, I'm more joyful. Riding made me forget the moody temporarily. Today-after the riding, i went to the field beside the clinic, there was no one. I was jogging with the green grass and the blue sky. It's quite exhausted but I was satisfied with this jogging. I like exercise but I can't look for someone accompany me to do so. Wish I can carry on this exercise everyday for training me more fit and healthy. Lying on the field, I saw a borderless world and freedom. I told myself that that is the best way to see through the world. Do you agree?
2010年6月3日星期四
Jogging in The Field
Recently, I'm in bad impressed. Maybe about the delaying of car test. At least, I find out a way to decrease it. Riding on the road with my TAY8185, I'm more joyful. Riding made me forget the moody temporarily. Today-after the riding, i went to the field beside the clinic, there was no one. I was jogging with the green grass and the blue sky. It's quite exhausted but I was satisfied with this jogging. I like exercise but I can't look for someone accompany me to do so. Wish I can carry on this exercise everyday for training me more fit and healthy. Lying on the field, I saw a borderless world and freedom. I told myself that that is the best way to see through the world. Do you agree?
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论